Commercial Solar Power Systems
For many businesses, solar energy provides a solution that makes financial sense, protects against utility rate increases and helps the business promote sustainability.
- Federal Tax Credit of 30%
- Utility Incentives can offset a substantial portion of a photovoltaic solar system
- Accelerated Bonus Depreciation (solar considered a 5-year asset).
- System cost is state tax exempt.
- In most cases, over 50% of the capital cost is recovered in the 1st year of service.
- Non-Profit Solar Solutions.
Non-profits have a unique position in the Arizona solar landscape. We offer a variety of Solar Service Agreements with several monthly options. With bumper to bumper coverage during the
term of your Agreement, we help more churches, schools and organizations go solar and go green.
Scottsdale Solar Capabilities Include:
- Site Analysis & Consultation
- Architectural Integration & Aesthetic Solutions
- Finance & Incentive Consultation
- Technology & Application Selection
- System Monitoring & Maintenance